Friday, June 20, 2008

TechBoise at the WaterCooler June 24

As a professional who services the Treasure Valley tech community with my consulting business, I am pleased to pass along information about an informal event happening on Tuesday, June 24th.

Tac Anderson, the organizer of TechBoise, is hosting a gathering at The WaterCooler starting at 5:30 p.m. I have attended a couple TechBoise gatherings and have met some very interesting people. It's an excellent opportunity to network and learn more about what's happening in the world of technology in the Boise area. It is also an opportunity to visit a newly created venue that I believe will be fundamental to maintaining the growth of business and technology in southwest Idaho and the northwest.

More information on this event can be found here. If you plan to attend, I'll see you there!

No comments: