Friday, July 27, 2007

How to Monitor Online Chatter Relevant to Your Market

Blogging has been a little thin around here the past couple weeks. I apologize for the drought in topics, but judging from a lot of the other blogs I monitor, things have been a little thin as well. Must be the summer lull.

I did find an interesting presentation you might enjoy participating in. PR Web is hosing a free online presentation on the topic of Monitoring Online Chatter Relevant to Your Market. This looks like a great topic that will help you keep taps on the respective industry you consult in leveraging Web 2.0 technologies such as blogs, forums, podcasts, etc. As we all know, being well informed and staying on top of trends in our industry is important to our credibility as consultants.

It will begin Tuesday, August 7th at 10:00am Pacific Time / 1:00pm Eastern Time. To be a part of the presentation you must reserve your space here.

I often post notice of a lot of free events such as this one to this blog, but rarely do I get any feedback. If you plan to attend this presentation, let me know and report back to me what learn. I'd like to know if the content being presented is helpful.

No comments: