Saturday, April 14, 2007

Two New Resources at the TVCNet Website

I've just posted two new items to the Resources section of the TVCNet website that the members or anybody for that matter can access.

First, I made sure the New Rules of PR was posted. I announced this resource last month on this blog, but never got around to posting it to the website. It discusses how to work with the press to create publicity and fuel the self-promotion machine. I highly recommend this free e-book.

The second resource is a document or article I wrote on why companies should hire consultants. Anybody is welcome to use this document to help promote their own consulting business. If you are ever faced with a customer who's not convinced that hiring you would help them, perhaps this document will help.

As always, you feedback and comments are welcome.

No comments: