Monday, January 22, 2007

Buzz From SPIN

I've received some good comments from a recent post on SPIN Selling. If you missed it, check it out and add your comments.

One thing I've found very interesting about marketing and sales as it applies to consultants is that everyone has their own opinions and personal preferences as to how to carry out such tasks when it comes to their own business. This is what makes it so interesting. I know some folks who can't stand cold calling (me) while I know others who actually enjoy it and find it quite lucrative. I know some who don't use the web to promote their consulting business, yet they still find clients.

This leads to an interesting question - when it comes to sales and marketing of your consulting business, what works for you and what doesn't?

No comments: